Thursday, October 15, 2009

and the beat goes on

One of my oldest friends firmly placed her foot in my behind today. She gave little nudges and suggestions before, but this afternoon there was no mistake in what her intentions were.

A couple weeks ago girlfriend tried out for and got accepted into a local talent show. A big get for her, but nobody was really surprised, she can sing. Sing very well in fact.

I can remember us back when we were in junior high, walking from her house to her singing lessons. She sang like an angel even then.

So today when she very enthusiastically brought up me writing some songs for her, well... color me inspired. Can I do it? I have no idea. I surely am going to try though. Girlfriend did show an interest in "women kicking ass kinda songs". I think I may have a few tricks up my sleeve on that subject....

To be continued